scene and heard. all around me. anyone who bothers. the simple-minded trying too hard. the dumb yet punny fella. sociable yet introverted. how contradicting.

Thursday, January 15, 2009

forte #3: sleeping

refer here

well i was about to just post the link there so as not to repeat a similar post. it is just boring to read another similar post right?

most proof and ways i use my 3rd forte is rather evident in the previous post dated September 19th 2008. however, did i mention the fact that i have four alarms in the morning now? haha. amazing isn't it?

Captain Planet remains
Smurfs too
Chipmunks also ( Witch Doctor )
&
give a warm welcome to...
Elmo's Song!!

so at 7:45 in the morning, Smurfs starts la-la-ing. 7:0 - Chipmunks starts screaming away. 7:55 - Captain Planet starts teaching about nature ( you know, fire, wind and water?! ) and to welcome my grand sit-up, we have Elmo singing 'la-la-la-la la-la-la-la elmo's song'. why not simply snooze the alarm? well..regretfully, my snooze button is the camera button which is at the side. a sleeping me will only figure out 3 buttons on my phone. the call ( mostly green ), cancel call ( mostly red ) and cancel ( marked with a 'c' ) button.

taking a look at LG's viewty Ku990 might help you figure it out easier.

by pressing the red cancel call button, it would simply off the alarm. the sleeping me would then fall right back into slumberland. i would say that waking me up seems equivalent to pulling some spirits back from the gates of hell. haha. despite the numerous complains and chiding from my dear brother, i have to say he is really nice to have tolerate so far. waha. thanks babe.

off to sleep then...

~k~