scene and heard. all around me. anyone who bothers. the simple-minded trying too hard. the dumb yet punny fella. sociable yet introverted. how contradicting.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

purcchase of the year.

Kon proudly presents:

haha. yep, this is the proudest purchase of the year 2008.

well, it took me quite awhile to choose and decide which was the best. my gundam mobile suits were definitely ranked above all else, however, in order to fulfil more morally positive criteria, the piggy bank was chosen.
what's better than saving money? remember i am the spendthrift who never saves?

haha.
so applause to my 'purchase of the year'. i have a declaration though, since the day i got it, i have never put any money inside yet......

does this still qualify for the 'purchase of the year'?

of course, this award only comprises of things i bought myself. so, i could not include my DSLR. or else that would be ultimate possession of the year! thanks Dad!

~k~