scene and heard. all around me. anyone who bothers. the simple-minded trying too hard. the dumb yet punny fella. sociable yet introverted. how contradicting.

Monday, January 12, 2009

Roll VT. Up Music. Super CG.

in fact, i was dreaming about typing this blog post while resting just now. freaky yet intriguing.

today was my group's studio production day. i would say "our maiden voyage did not sink like titanic." it was fun yet really frantic and nerve wreaking. however it was an experience to remember.


right now, a sense of total relief is filling me up. it feels awesome! never have i felt like this for a uber long time. it is such a wondrous feeling. more projects to deal with now.


off to something much lighter.

it was also today that i found out about my internship company. school is planning to put me into CNBC not MediaCorp, so mistake on my part. i am pretty fine with it. i just want a peaceful and easy life during intern. school is already stressful for the past 2 years.

thinking back, i am already ending my 2nd year. how fast can it go?! it seemed just yesterday when i entered TP. right now, everyone is panicking for their intern. soon i will be stuck somewhere in some camp ( army ). sigh. we are growing old.


a short post today as i'm too tired and mixed emotions are making me
drift around the house. i really meant drift. i'm like floating around the house aimlessly, refusing to accept the fact that i should be doing my school work or at least something.

anyways, i guess i'll go play a tune or watch some shows.


~k~