scene and heard. all around me. anyone who bothers. the simple-minded trying too hard. the dumb yet punny fella. sociable yet introverted. how contradicting.

Saturday, January 10, 2009

forte #2: procrastinating

if there is a word you are searching for to use on me, this is the word. i am the kind who never fails to push whatever i can to a later date to accomplish. i work under pressure yet i am susceptible to it at times. i have a very bad control over my emotions and a bad day would result in nothing being done. however, i always have a second side in front of others. now you know hur?

beware...

it is often that i try to smile and not show my bad mood. however amidst these 'acting' periods will be some stoning and dazed time. don't worry though, i am never dangerous. i am just a harmless dude. going back to my forte, procrastination is something i guess that troubles most students, not to say those super chiongster species. i never practiced that ( chiongsterism ). it does not seem to tally with my character and style of doing things? i always have idealistic dreams and goals about certain things i set out to accomplish. i will definitely try and reach them but how i reach them is usually the crux.

as usual, procrastination takes over and tells me to wait for the right time. than as the deadline draws near, i start to make a move, but more often than not, it stops mid-way. once again, let's wait for the right time. it is maybe until the week before or few days before ( usually the latter ) the deadline that my mind takes over and realise the amount of time i have wasted away. so there we go, the sleepless nights that follow and the always-satisfying "oh god! i am done!!". a click follows and your report is printing away while you have already dozed off. this is...my style.

like it or not, that is how i work. waha. of course the standard of work is always questioned, but i always read through a sentence umpteen times before i move on. i cannot hand in something that is of substandard to myself! or maybe exceptions do happen?

procrastination, the way things go ( at least in my world ).

"the internet was extended!! by a freaking hour...just for one night..." my mind thought to itself.

~k~