scene and heard. all around me. anyone who bothers. the simple-minded trying too hard. the dumb yet punny fella. sociable yet introverted. how contradicting.

Saturday, January 10, 2009

the day dumb ( me ) became dumber.

remember the post where i explained my utter stupidity? if you don't, let me refresh your memory. it was a sunny day where the sun shone brightly, dots. straight to the point, it was the post exclaiming about the fact that i found out a way to arrange all my post: the 'post options' link that allows me to alter the publishing date.

so you recall now?

well..the amazing thing i found today is the ability to choose the day that i want my post to be published. i can actually choose when i want to publish my posts?! how amazing?! the dumb me was just chucked into the section labelled: DUMBER. seriously, i think i am an IT dino. an idiot's guide would suit me perfectly.

however, within this stupid aura, a light bulb was switched on. i can now arrange my post even easier!! no more fussing over when to publish this or that. just choose that auspicious date and click away! sigh ( of relief ). how wonderful can technology be at times.

basking in technology.

i remember what one of my classmate said when we were in poly year 1. Lisa once said: "the best invention is the UNDO button!!" i never realise that until the moment she exclaimed in ecstasy when her graphic design work nearly went down the path of no return. typical IT fanatics will go ga-ga over the new gadgets, software and discoveries, but the UNDO button separates itself from all other forms of IT related stuff. i can never picture the day UNDO function is removed. it would spell A-P-O-C-A-L-Y-P-S-E.

i dare say that the day UNDO button disappears will NEVER come.


~k~