scene and heard. all around me. anyone who bothers. the simple-minded trying too hard. the dumb yet punny fella. sociable yet introverted. how contradicting.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

natural to man-made wonders.

randomly...

weather, an unpredictable natural phenomenon that never fails to upset me. spoil the plans. ruin the day. my must-go-swimming plan was spoiled. ok, maybe half the reason was my late awakening, but it was because the weather was bad. waking up early to a dark sky got me tucking back into bed. what's better than dozing or lazing in bed on such a dark cold morning?

sleep sleep sleep. i woke up just a while ago and decided to give my fingers some morning exercises while i am filling my mouth with the fruit cake from Bengawan Solo. it is real sweet. despite me having a sweet tooth for such stuff, i found it slightly too sweet.

food. another natural/manually prepared to be eaten treasure that never fails to bring smiles. i miss sashimi. although i only take salmon sashimi. given the fact that i hate them before, it was funny how i got addicted to salmon sashimi now. it did not taste as bad as expected.

sipping away at my coffee, i still find Coffee Bean's range of caffeine filled drinks much more effective in satisfying the need for a caffeine boost. Nescafe is so normal tasting. time to go coffee shopping soon. any recommendations? Coffee is just a part of me. i love it and the process of finishing it can take real long. it is meant to be tasted and enjoyed right?

my breakfast has never been of a proper meal. it's always mixed with anything edible. like today, there was bread, cake and rice. yes, rice. also not forgetting my coffee. it is always a weird combi of different stuff. one reason being that mum likes to cook and leave stuff behind for us to eat. second reason is the supposedly lunch time for the norm has become my breakfast time, making it a brunch instead.

brunch was a new word to me in secondary. i never knew we could join the words breakfast and lunch together. blame it on my pea-brain and slow development in the intelligence department, i was rather astonished when i knew about it. it did cause several damage to my already pea-brain though. it made me suffer from joining words syndrome. it made me join words involuntarily without much thinking, not that i have much brain to think. for example, space + place = splace.

i don't know how to explain this, but that happens when my mind is thinking about the two words not knowing which to use. then the end product would be...the combination of both. how wonderful?! is this something occurring naturally or totally man-made? a slip of the tongue, it is involuntary though.

i remember racking my brains when the teacher asked "nature or nurture". it always occurred to me that whenever i see someone less fortunate, was it their karma? fate? or their parents' genes or wad? were they specially chosen? i have to thank that special one who gave me a perfect or rather almost perfect body. i can use all 5 senses, although my eyes are slightly defective, all my internal organs are intact and working.

so, the weather remained rainy.
dad got stuck in the rain with a puncture.
grandma was admitted into hospital.
finished the kiddos' presents.
not going to pack for tomorrow's piano lesson.
signing off for the time being.

~k~

"i am good, without one 'o'." Corey, the Bro, Saturday 27 September 2008.