scene and heard. all around me. anyone who bothers. the simple-minded trying too hard. the dumb yet punny fella. sociable yet introverted. how contradicting.

Monday, September 29, 2008

moo. munching grass.

like i said, my posts are getting out of hand. the dates and time dun match at all. but at the very least it is still a post. so here goes...

well. my weekends have been burnt so as to relief-teach for my Sis. don't really mind it especially this few weeks as my parents are real nice to fetch me off from work. Saturday was no exception. Dad fetched me home after getting his lottery done at the new found outlet just below the music school. the first reactions the parents had were of sheer excitement. like duh...it is just the number buying place.

the sleeping prodigy, me, slept through the ride home. kind of felt bad to dad for treating him like my chauffeur. we were going out for dinner after picking up grandma at my aunty's house. headed off to Bukit Timah with a growling stomach to greet my aunty's father-in-law. ( Auntie went overseas for some business trip and Grandma went over to look after the children cos they fell ill ).

their beautiful house underwent several renovations to re-vamp and re-beautify the landed property. the only one thing i love is still the grand piano. of course the giant Pooh bear seems to be a good chair as well. the grand piano is beautiful. it was installed with an electronic-giz which i cannot remember it's name. it is damn nice, furthermore, the piano plays on its own when you play with the buttons on the gadget.

enough of the piano. we went to a nearby veggie restaurant to fill our stomach. it was definitely good and satisfying after topping everything with my favourite 'orh ni' or yam paste, if i'm not wrong. i felt like a cow that night too. we ordered this dish that lets you wrap the mock meat in lettuce.

look at the veg.

now you know my love for the desert.

two tubs of Ben&Jerry's were picked up at the NTUC after dinner too. lots of chips and bites went along into the trolley. went home. catch some time off the F1 race and a flying car greeted us. that was the day.

'Someday you'll know' plays in the background.

~k~

"i have the nicest ass!"
Shu, always.