scene and heard. all around me. anyone who bothers. the simple-minded trying too hard. the dumb yet punny fella. sociable yet introverted. how contradicting.

Friday, September 5, 2008

the day i ended up sleeping for 12 hours.

yes! i am so proud to say i have slept for a whole 12 hours today! what a pig i am eh?

well..i dozed off, as usual, within minutes of flopping around in my bed in the wee hours of the dawn. could not open my eyes when my ex-maid called. ( she comes to our house to help out once a week now ) forced myself to read Auntie Penny's msg ( the music school's administrator ), as i could not open my eyes still. and i continued sleeping till my ex-maid arrived. greeted her and gulped down a glass of water..and..went back to laze on my bed. amazingly, i fell asleep once more. i woke up and went strolling around the house talking to the siblings and the ex-maid. siblings then went out so i went back to my slumber party on bed. my ex-maid left not long after. therefore, i went back to snoring away as i was too bored. haha.

sighs...

wad a day eh? was waiting for some signs from the sun to let me tan. however, it seems that the sun is kinda moody these days? sis will be flying off tomoro. to her euro tour. i'm jealous. she had also asked me and bro to help her to cook tomoro. before she flies. we know she can't cook, thus we had no choice but to promise her in order to save our kitchen from any mishaps just before she flies. we need to rely on it for survival while she is gone. cause mum recently stocked up on some ready-made baked rice (which seems to be able to last months?) that only requires the baking portion to be done. which i had some trouble today. the oven seems to be more complicated than i expected. or maybe it was just my lousy skill.

anyways, mum has been nagging away since awhile ago. just because i'm not sleeping. it gets kinda annoying yet i can't do anything.

oh yes! lastly, i have a problem with this dumbass lappie of mine. WHY CAN'T I PLAY SIMS2 on this stupid technology gizmo. sigh. i'm deprived of stuff to play.

yes, i am that bored.

~k~