scene and heard. all around me. anyone who bothers. the simple-minded trying too hard. the dumb yet punny fella. sociable yet introverted. how contradicting.

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Project for success.Status: Completed

it has been sometime since exams had ended. so it means..end of school.

my aim to do well is over and all i can do would be sitting around and wait for the fruits of my not-so-hard-efforts. in the meantime, i have started relief teaching for my sister at her music school. teaching these kids requires certain patience. some are tempting me to use a rope, kinda k**ky eh. okies. no pun intended. just a joke. i might be fired if this goes out to the school's management. therefore, i shall keep myself safe by not mentioning the school's name.

anyways, the few days in the school had been rather fun despite some 'scary' kids who definitely cannot sit still.

finishing exams meant more time for me to do my stuff i guess. definitely sleeping more nowadays. so grateful for this chance to snore and drool away till noon. (okies..i do not snore much except for days where my sinus crops up and drooling..hmmm..recently..it seems that i have the habit of opening my mouth while sleeping. maybe it's the block nose?)

the traveling time to and fro from the school is also therapeutic. it takes me about 1 and a half hours to travel, provided that the waiting time is short and i walk instead of stroll. well, i walk rather quick so strolling to me would be real slow.

other than teaching and sleeping, it has been a bore recently. other than having a game of badminton on Monday with the brother and his fellowship. ( 2 cousins and a friend of my cousin's ) i have been neglecting the gym for some time. thus, i'm going to make it a point to get my growing ass in there again. i'm not getting fatter but i'm kinda growing less toned? compared to before.

while on the way home yesterday, i realised that i am really 'blinded in the night', in short night-blinded. i cannot see! okies, exaggerating, i can see but its not clear. especially when the light is low. sighs. good luck to me eh.

sis would be flying over to europe in the early hours of Saturday (3am), so we will have to be at the airport at 12mn or 1?? no idea. that rich ass is gonna tour euro for almost 2 months! envy and jealousy is all i feel.

alright. sighs. back to my slumber land and tv-land then. mum came back sulking and nagging. scolded bro for lying and nagged at dad for dozing off when he was supposed to fetch her. sighs. off to my bomb shelter before i'm decapitated.

kudos!

~k~