scene and heard. all around me. anyone who bothers. the simple-minded trying too hard. the dumb yet punny fella. sociable yet introverted. how contradicting.

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Project for success 002 (continued...)

okies..we'll be talking about today..as in 2nd of August..

amazingly, i slept till almost 2 in the afternoon! despite the fact that i woke up and went to sleep. i was that tired.

my day was literally almost gone since its already rather late and we were going to pay a visit to my grandma (my dad's mum) cos she is still in the midst of recovering from a fall. anyways, she is getting better but really going slow so i wish her all the best and really get well soon. love her cos she was my playmate at home in the past when i was still a little tiny weeny pest. but i always rmb her complains over how the fish was cooked..but..that was all in the past. (my family is now vegetarian..not me and my sis though. we cant seem to get over the good food and enjoyment one can find in real food.) i can't wait for some salmon sashimi and soft shell crab :P
back to today's stuff..

it was disastrous. first, it all started with some whining about the unfolded clothes on the brother's bed and amazingly it was when i was still asleep or rather half asleep cos i could still half get up and hear. mum den went out with sis to visit my auntie who gave birth to a cute lil boy which i only got to know when they got back. im so sorry auntie Julie! the fires from hell crept nearer when my mum got back with my grandmother(mum's mum) and another auntie and my cousin. i was awake but in a state of total blur still but their arrival manage to piece "go and fold the clothes now!!" in my then empty head.

nothing happened then. they went out for awhile to get some stuff and buy their lottery(which cost a lot fyi which i feel can go into my pocket instead.)..den..all hell broke loose(although 7th month started yesterday) when the mum asked the brother where are the handphone components to trade in.

a search began which i would say covered almost every inch of me and the brother's room and it stretched to the other rooms. shouting, rantings, complains, arguing, things dropping and me stuck in a pool of mess and scary atmosphere which was so irritating cos it had nothing to do with me at all. the charger and battery was missing but i managed to dig out an old charger which luckily was suitable to use. however, this wonderfully wonderful brother of mine said he don't know where the battery is. so, the second wave of tsunami hit the room in block 135. it was really dumb. my mum was fuming already so i decided to get away by taking a bath. brother was next AND he triggered the eruption of Mt. Ng(my mum's surname). he actually off-ed the washing machine despite me reminding him not to...... i know it is kind of a small matter but anything to an angry person is enough to trigger off a nuclear reaction right?

so that was it. mum left house. sis came down. dunno where mum is. brother sat on bed doing nothing/playing game? dad sleeping in the living room. me sitting on my stool typing the previous post. den..mum came back and soon after we left for my grandma's place. it was a really quiet trip except for the radio singing away. i made it better with my earphones stuck in my ear.

we only had dinner after visiting my grandma.

den home. and the silence resumed in the car while the radio sings away. and there was a pile of clothes that seemed to scream "you better watch out if you don't fold me!" that was my day or should i say half day? it seemed to have last forever though. although tomorrow won't be a better day (because i cannot sleep in due to a rather 'good' tuition where they need me more then i need them? i'm sorry. i just seriously have no interest in it)..so i'll just put on my smile and sleepy face.

anyways, the key thing my sis gave me:



now u see the key..


now you only see half of it..


isn't it jus cute..


i found something funny..

im a SpongeBob person..but..this looks kind of familar......to me and other normal males..:P

hahahahahaha..

nights to all on this side of the earth. good day tomorrow!

~k~