scene and heard. all around me. anyone who bothers. the simple-minded trying too hard. the dumb yet punny fella. sociable yet introverted. how contradicting.

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Project for success 002

Project for success has been running on the rocks lately..

into phase 2 now..

after being able to finish my marketing proposal on the dot, saving it from its doomed stage, rescuing it from some ordeal and finally slotting it into tat dark scary box of Ms Tan's..I would say we are quite done with Sports Media Marketing this sem!! ..other then the upcoming presentation to sell it la..but talking and bullshittng is my forte, never a stumbling block fer me..

kudos to me and my group once again..

friday, the first day of August was kinda bad and heavy for me..(however, my pockets were in fact light..or rather empty..cos i did not bring along much money, not that i have much..)..so in such a pathetic stage, me and Haikel decided to share..a pack of Chips Ahoy..as a sub for our lunch..i guess. not complaining, me and Haikel had our food stolen by some of our classmates but we were alright bout it la..right Kel?? it was retarded yet so laughable..it was a starvation day, i've marked it down on my calender that 1st of August shall be starvation day from now on, in remembrance of our(Kel and Me) sufferings.

my sis returned from her trip in Taiwan too..she brought home something nice for me as well!! loves her..sometimes do wish that she gets left on the shelf so i would be able to reap some benefits of her eh..but nah..i still am waiting for the day she marries..but no worries..i'll conduct the interview for you and scan that 'hope-he-is-not-blind' guy who seems to hit on you den..not saying that you're a bad choice sis :P

thanks for that SpongeBob key thing!loved it! nicer than Corey's Elmo..

well..school's gonna end in 2 weeks. looking forward yet feeling unsecured about splitting classes and getting my new elective..i seriously do not want to get my hands on calculus.

Celia and ShuWen came over to get their presents and a mini meet-up with my sis and of cos me as well la..den before leaving..Celia had to test drive Shu's car bcos Shu has some restrictions on roads (its not too convenient to say so) ..and..Celia has never driven any auto car before..so..it was sort of a thrill to take a ride in it..we drove round the street with much guidance from us, not that we were worried with the less-than-20km/hr speed, occasional 'yikes' from Celia, directions being shout now and then and of cos Shu's hand on the hand brake.

it was a ride that's not etched in my mind yet too funny to forget..but undoubtedly, Celia can drive..but her Crazy Taxi style in her van is just too overpowering yet totally fun!

i'll get back again later for today's updates i guess..it should be a long one after much happenings today..despite the fact that i slept till noon......

~k~