scene and heard. all around me. anyone who bothers. the simple-minded trying too hard. the dumb yet punny fella. sociable yet introverted. how contradicting.

Sunday, April 6, 2008

living in a mentally challenging abode.

I'm going down to a psychiatrist to get some cure for my never ending mental drainage in this apartment. Seriously, i need some relief here. ALL of them are driving me nuts. but hu cares, i'll have to deal with it for the rest of my life i suppose. have to look beyond these matters.

anyways, im rather on tenterhooks bout tmr. its the performance night, the debut night. i'm going to bring down Walt Disney. yikes. Luckily, im not gonna be the spotlight of the night. well, did i mentioned before? its a concourse performance at Esplanade. four days. different themes. but i'll be playing for 2 nights only.

im not nervous now, but it always get me right before any big stuff. my presentations and stuff, but i would rather talk den play actually cos its more scary and technical to showcase a piece of music. and i have sweaty palms whenever i get nervous, the killer for playing piano.

off to putting out some fire within. shall down it wif some cooler stuff. F&N grape? water? Ice cream? maybe my kopi wine?

~k~