scene and heard. all around me. anyone who bothers. the simple-minded trying too hard. the dumb yet punny fella. sociable yet introverted. how contradicting.

Friday, April 4, 2008

re-collecting.

im back from a break which is not a break actually. ask me why and i'll give u a thousand reasons that willl bore u till ur jaw drops and yawn, u fall asleep and there i am still blabbering away.
I shall recap my days. On 29 March...

My cuppa coffee wine.

den i sticked to my lappie all day...

while i sip my kopi...

nothing much to do...

den i went piano-ing lor.

that was how i spent my day.

On 30 March, i went to our neighbours land, Kota Tinggi for the traditional 'Qing Ming' where we clean our ancestors or rather granparent's grave. yes my ah kong (grandpa) has a rather big grave in Malaysia. but its kinda normal there. abundant land space la.

And tonight, my dad'll be returning from Shanghai. he's flying very often as well. airport seems very familiar to me now. do hope we'll have swensen's later. ICE CREAM! thinking bout this i have a tub of hagen in the fridge.

off to lunch and my cuppa ice cream!

~k~