scene and heard. all around me. anyone who bothers. the simple-minded trying too hard. the dumb yet punny fella. sociable yet introverted. how contradicting.

Monday, April 14, 2008

Im the newly employed maid ( part 2 )

moshi. im the ma-li-ah (maria).


well look at this for the reason why.

The famous Mt. Clothes, only visible every fortnight.
the funny thing that me and my bro found was..a 10cents coin at the bottom of the bag. it seems we got paid! amazingly.


here is the proof.

Our pay.

So i guess my 'maria' days are coming to an end. i do hope so. school's starting soon and there'll be less time den.

gonna bank in my pay tmr, not the 10cents, mere 64 bucks. better than nthg still. can get myself some new stuff. alright den, update tmr. kinda tired cos of a long long day. i've been up for 17 hours at least.

tmr ba.

~k~