scene and heard. all around me. anyone who bothers. the simple-minded trying too hard. the dumb yet punny fella. sociable yet introverted. how contradicting.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

the day 'Konrad Foo' goes online

well, it is not literally the day i start using the internet, but it's the day my name appears on the internet. or rather, my whole full name being on the world wide web.

never in my life was i able to search for something or someone called 'Konrad Foo' and yield potential and credible results. however, after joining CBS interactive, for my internship, my name miraculously appeared on the internet?!

although not miraculously since they were stories published by me (with lots of help and words of advice from my editors and colleagues). It is just the fact that i am 'searchable' now.

am i basking in the lime light? haha. pada-da-da-da. i'm lovin' it. dots. i am kinda scared of it though, but on a side note, who the hell knows me? i'm just oh-that-Konrad-with-the-byline still (byline is the term used when you are the author of the story posted).

well, will i be fired by saying this?

although i have never taken a liking to the journalistic world, i would say this internship so far has made some changes in that mindset. despite starting to like it, but i don't see my self in this line in future. haha. another potential termination reason?

but today's experience at the IT trade show is an eye-opener. a true eye-opener.

so far so good. no bad remarks at the very least. hoping that this post wouldn't bring any unwanted calls from my lecturer or editor though.

tomorrow will be the second day at the show! shutterbug i will be.

pada-da-da-da. i'm lovin' it. (will i violate copyright laws with this? i want to eat fries still...)

~k~
just to be irritating, but this is the second post from my Macbook! dots. ;P