scene and heard. all around me. anyone who bothers. the simple-minded trying too hard. the dumb yet punny fella. sociable yet introverted. how contradicting.

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Car trips in the mornings.

every morning, dad would fetch me and mum either to Tampines MRT or we will follow him to Vivo to catch the train.

Why Vivo? cause dad's working at our oh-quite-famous Sentosa. the IR that is in the midst of sand and columns. mum and me wil hop on the train there and follow the purple (North-East) line to Dhoby, where we will change to the red (North-South) line.

okies, enough explanation. boring shit.

it took me real long to get back here and blog. been kinda busy and also restrained to do such mundane and useless stuff (to the company) while at work. reaching home after work means SLEEP!

one thing that cannot change during this 6 months would definitely be my sleeping ability. i am SO deprived of sleep. seriously, waking up every day at 7 (snoozes till 7 20 usually) is a killer!

although i am getting more used to this lifestyle now, it is still a torture to wake up and bathe with my eyes close. i actually bruised myself. (walked into the door frame of the toilet) how stupid?!

anyways life has been like..a dying person's heartbeat. haha. yea, monotonous and beeping only once in a (long) while. not that i have nothing to do, but i would say that the routine 9-5 30 life is getting to me..

will i fail intern because of this?......i certainly hope not. i did not flame or scold or complain or anything did i? about the company?

actually i am contented with what i have, as in internship. never am i contented with what i have..haha..materialistic me eh?

anyways, i only have one goal for this internship! my brand new Macbook White! i am going to snag that gizmo when the price is cheapest! IT fair is here soon!

IT IT IT IT IT IT..everything around me is IT! IT news, IT business, IT developments. tsk tsk. i might come to hat it one day.

also, i got myself an iPhone! or rather, i owe my dad for it. i was using the original US iPhone (i won't get caught will i?) but i recently got the white one! woots!

kkz. short one here. got more stuff to share tmr. some really stupid stuff i came across online from a friend.

kudos to all in this economy! all hail the almighty $$$$$$!!

~k~