scene and heard. all around me. anyone who bothers. the simple-minded trying too hard. the dumb yet punny fella. sociable yet introverted. how contradicting.

Sunday, March 15, 2009

The old-school games.

i am a The Sims fan! however, i did not invest much in the Sims 2 because i felt that it wasn't really worth it? furthermore, it was so expensive.


i bought it early, which resulted in a higher price as compared to a later date. to speak the truth i have not enjoyed a proper game of my Sims 2 yet. blame it on a poor computer that i have. my laptop can host the game, but some incompatibility with the operating system seems to cock up the whole game.

sigh.

Sims 3 is coming out, so i will just have to wait for it. I am really going to wait for the price to drop this time. anyways i will be busy with my intern and school stuff as well.

i feel so satisfied typing away on my iMac. talk bout craziness? i am just happy and really satisfied. although i still want my MacBook?! haha.

tomorrow will be another rolly-polly day at the music school.

nights in advance to all.

~k~