scene and heard. all around me. anyone who bothers. the simple-minded trying too hard. the dumb yet punny fella. sociable yet introverted. how contradicting.

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Apple. not the fruit.

dad bought a freaking iMac! although i would love to get a MacBook instead, but getting this new addition is worth it all.

although this i Mac is not only for me, but i figure that mostly only me and only me knows how to use a Mac better than the rest? my family are aliens to the Mac system.

well, i have always dreamt of getting a MacBook since i started poly. say it's the stylistic looks, unique design and the overall appeal of it?
of course many different brands are putting up a tough fight against Apple. there are rather nice ones out there too, but the Macs just set themselves apart?

well, i got an iMac now, so i shall save up for my MacBook! my main goal for my intern. haha. how interesting eh? i'm going intern for the sake of my MacBook!

i did this rubbish editing on a picture of the new iMac:



i love my new iMac! and Dad is being super super nice. Thanks again Dad!

~k~