scene and heard. all around me. anyone who bothers. the simple-minded trying too hard. the dumb yet punny fella. sociable yet introverted. how contradicting.

Saturday, October 4, 2008

give thanks.

thanks dad!

well..thanks to my dad, i managed to materialise the dream of mine; holding a DSLR that belongs to me solely! ok, maybe anyone might be able to borrow it from me.

of course some uncertainty and reluctance there, but i will gladly loan it out. however, we must always see the situation and who they are right? if it's someone who doesn't use a DSLR, why lend them?

ok, i know i'm selfish and evil. but who isn't protective over their own stuff?

adrenaline rush from the day had remained inside of me. feeling dreamy, me and dad had a good dinner at Bugis and headed home after that. carrying the two big bags containing my DSLR and it's complements. that did force me to accept the fact that this is not a dream. yet, still in disbelief, i really am grateful for dad's generous investment.

money.

i'm getting my pay soon. hope it'll be some pretty little figures that brightens up my day. i realised that the money i get can't be spend. cos: 1. return dad some money for the DSLR although i know he won't take it. 2. pay sister some money back for the usage of some funds from her account. 3. i already spent on myself before i got my pay? waha. also, believe me, the first point will not be a sum of insignificant numbers.

also, i already gave my word to friends and sis to go on a birthday treat on me. dumb idea, but i love it still. what's more than sharing with your loved ones eh? haha. so, i shall start planning on the money breakdown soon.

arts.

other than dealing with the piano almost everyday, i recently refuelled my desire to draw. weird it seems, as i picked up some charcoal pencils from the secondary days, but i suddenly had the urge to draw. to move that hand of mine freely over a piece of blank paper and producing something beautiful to the eye. something that belongs only to me yet for everyone to see. i love to feed my ego sometimes. dots.

life has been the ultimate boredom with a few ups and downs along the way for the past month. although i am satisfied with my life to some extend, it always look as if i am missing out on somethings. i am a greedy person, and it seems we are never satisfied with our life, we want more?

the human heart is something i find impossible to fathom. it is a deep pool of emotions and secrets that one can never see with a naked eye. that makes us human right?

i'm still a sinner and will always be.

~k~

"a movie title from a show: Naked Woman Lying on Her Side." what an interesting title eh?