scene and heard. all around me. anyone who bothers. the simple-minded trying too hard. the dumb yet punny fella. sociable yet introverted. how contradicting.

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

the art of ( part 2 ).

i was shitting ( sorry ) as i thought about it.

"why have i never had a quick shit? it seems that i never rush the process of egesting the previously ingested food."

the art of egestion ( trying to be scientific instead of crude ).

not to be gross again, but it occurred to me that every time i sit on that cooling toilet seat, i never hurry the thing we do best on it. do you guys have the same observations? hmm..

i thought about it and realised that i always like to take my time in the toilet, like i mentioned before. it happens that a quick poo is never included in my lifetime routine. it is just like my coffee ( not to strike any close resemblance when you have the rush ), which i never rush to finish. the purpose of drinking a coffee is too taste it and the fragrance it has. the intoxicating smell of coffee, not the other brownish thing, is addictive. not to say shitting is addictive but isn't it an everyday thing?

till now, i feel that i have made an impression of weirdness on any incredible soul who have read up to this sentence. i apologise for any queasiness or unpleasant feel. i don't have any thing for the brown thing mentioned above, apart from coffee. absolutely nothing.

making my point clear we shall move on, i guess it is also safer to not overdo the brown-thing part.

the dates shown on my posts are actually the day i started writing the post or rather it was supposed to be. some just got messed up. it is the turn of events that got me thinking: some posts can be delayed while some can't. things that happened today will not be as valuable tomorrow. right? therefore, a change must be made when the time comes.

this brings a thought to my mind:
the art of time management.

boring. never understandable. can never be mastered. these are just the few words plucked from the English language that says all about my approach to time management.

it never fails to get me on my feet thinking about how i should spend my time. however, the amazing opposite would be the outcome instead. staring back in disbelief, it strike me that most of my plans are either disrupted or off schedule. of course time management to me applies mostly to school, sleep, fun and chill for the typical student me.

i wonder how some people manage to arrange and schedule their time so systematically. i never understand the basis behind time management because i live life as it comes. however, things usually turn out the way we would least likely have expected. Murphy's law is as unpredictable as ever.

it always seemed to me that the stories and people in the Chicken Soup series were of fictional writing. it amuses me with the stories that always end in such an evangelical or simply perfect way.

i'm a sinner still.

~k~

"are they children if they are always obedient." some television drama.
just as i never was. also, Happy Children's Day!