scene and heard. all around me. anyone who bothers. the simple-minded trying too hard. the dumb yet punny fella. sociable yet introverted. how contradicting.

Thursday, September 25, 2008

i love toilets.

not to sound kinky or any where near it, but i do find the toilet a really comforting and relaxing tiny area part of a house. not regarding those times of waking up late, runny stools or washing the clothes, the toilet-experience is always rejuvenating. to me,
toilet = zen...
it is one place i can forget about everything. not to mention certain events that require some butt exercising ( i need not elaborate hur? ). you might ask why such a topic? thanks to the egestion of the remnants from the day, it got my mind thinking: "oh. i realise that my mind is usually blank while i'm in the toilet."

other than the morning baths which i never fail to not open my eyes not to say think, i usually carry an empty head, not literally, into the toilet. not those short trips during the day of course, but the ones where i build up my already-very-strong relationship with the toilet bowl and shower.

another point is: i love water. I don't really drink a lot. however, i love being in water. the weather these days have not been in the least bit encouraging though.

hmmm...

although it is still a month away, i am already thinking of the various ways to celebrate my birthday. to have a small bash? small gathering? different nights for different friends? just a couple of close friends? sigh. spoilt for choices...or rather...thinking bout the costs? my dream of a DSLR seems to have made it through to the parents. thus, it means my pay for the month will be almost half gone after paying for the camera. it is worthwhile for me, but that puts my birthday at some danger of a cheap and some-where-near situation. not that i don't like cheap and hawker food but i kinda wan a nice celebration this year. at least a slightly better one.

following the never-knew-before tradition of our family's, i will have to be home/with the family for my birthday dinner. we never thought of this as a tradition till last year when sis got butter-ed the parents cos she wasn't home. it is now a tradition that seems to start only recently? what a tradition eh?

a note to Celia, Zhuang, Chet and May: i am kinda tired and a little out of stuff for the emails. so i hope this will do for now. i will still reply you guys, maybe a little late that's all. haha.

kudos to all.

~k~

"we got so bored, we counted the number of squares we used in the toilet while s**ting." Kon