scene and heard. all around me. anyone who bothers. the simple-minded trying too hard. the dumb yet punny fella. sociable yet introverted. how contradicting.

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Opening Speech.

Hello! well..kinda long before i decided to start on my own blog. reason being i dunno wad to write about and how to really write them. thoughts? happenings? funny things around me? or what else can i write? hmmm..i have quite an 'interesting' life so i seriously have no idea wad to share sometimes. maybe stuff that come across me daily or rare occasions i guess.

Being first opening post. YES! my virgin post! i gave it to you guys lor. so nice of me yar? waha.. am holidaying now till mid april where i will be beginning my 2nd year of studying. which i never looked forward to in fact.

I hate murphy's law or rather i LOVE it! why does it rain only when u forgot to bring ur umbrella? isn't it frustrating. to always experience something when u least expect it most. Grrr. Im sitting here, adjusting my butt every 2 - 5 minutes because i had a minor injury at the back near my hip. discomfort is all there is and my bed looks like a piece of heavenly created patch of feathers in a nest for me to snuggle up and doze away in this weather. zZz.

random. alright then. i shall post again after some time maybe or after we sent my mum off to the airport. She's flying! air pork! ok. sorry mum, u no air pork ur vegetarian.

off to bed or piano-ing..

~k~