scene and heard. all around me. anyone who bothers. the simple-minded trying too hard. the dumb yet punny fella. sociable yet introverted. how contradicting.

Friday, March 21, 2008

I'm the newly employed maid.

Yes. i am the newly employed maid, Maria, Mary, Sophia, wadeva it may be. i am pissed. damn pissed.

Y must it be me to do the laundry and fold them still. and that big ass brother of mine can laze around and watch his anime on crunchyroll. damn him(den save him, afterall he is my brother.) contradiction spotted. he is super uber lazy, dunno anyone tats worse till now. sighs.

mum's in jakarta. flying back in less than a day in fact. time flies and all i did was waste it, sigh. at least mum's getting me clothes. something to look forward to! reaching my aim to burst that cupboard! great. went shopping, tried some clothes, see many clothes touch many clothes but not many i can buy. dots...

well, im broke. i think i can never support myself for long untill i get a stable income tat is BIG enuf to handle my splurging self. splurging is my forte. i need financial planning assistance la. anyways, down to my designing again. write again soon, as if there are people reading.

dots..
~k~