scene and heard. all around me. anyone who bothers. the simple-minded trying too hard. the dumb yet punny fella. sociable yet introverted. how contradicting.

Friday, August 7, 2009

happy 44th S'pore

well, it's been another year for Singapore since its independence eh?

well, i would say that this year's national day is a whole new experience. apart from the fact that i managed to jump on the stage of the floating platform and enter the command center for the parade, i am in fact for the first time, going on a holiday!

oh, i am no performer for the parade, i was there to cover a NDP-centric story, which is another whole new experience for me in my 20 years of walking the Earth.

these are why my national day this year seems different. haha.

sounding damn kiasu, going overseas is a long-time dream since my last trip to dunno where, dunno when. dots. thus, this long weekend is going to be put to good use! a short getaway at the very least to take my mind off stuff.

~k~