scene and heard. all around me. anyone who bothers. the simple-minded trying too hard. the dumb yet punny fella. sociable yet introverted. how contradicting.

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's.

well, after a night at Timbre, and a supposed-to-have gathering with Celia and Zhuang in the morning, i ended up waking up early! without any reason! today can be said to be the weird day after all.

my V-day was spent simply by drilling holes (in the wall, no pun intended), re-vamp a part of my room and packing of my stuff. when i say stuff it means my whole room and cupboard. i don't know why i decided to do it, but the IKEA shopping made it all happen.


i spent 100 over bucks at IKEA yesterday. however, i did not get to eat there. sads. i missed the best stuff there. FOOD.


anyways, yesterday's night at Timbre was good. lots of laugh and singing, yes singing. haha. well, the crazy group of us definitely could not miss out the chance of showing our vocal prowess. well, it ended kinda short since some of us had to leave, including me.

dad sent a message:

"boy, now what time already? thanks."

how would you reply? i simply slipped my phone back into my pocket and continued listening to the music...evil me...


guess i would leave out the supposed-to-have gathering today. since nothing much happened either. i woke up at 8+ to Celia's call. that was when i found out that the thing was kinda mis-communicated.in the end, it was cancelled.
i snoozed off for awhile more, but could not sleep, amazingly. woke up and decided to carry out my quest to clear and re-vamp my room.

i shall post another post with all the pics later...

i love my magic carpet right now! *a whole new world......*

off to editing pictures!!

kudos and happy VALENTINE'S!



~k~